Service Contract Information
Gib’s RV offers Extended Service Contracts on most every RV we sell; motorized and towable. If you didn't purchase a service contract when you bought your RV, never fear! We often can get you into a service contract most any time during the duration of your ownership. Just see our finance manager for details.
With the Extended Service Contract from Gib’s RV you gain:
- Up to 7 years of coverage, with roadside assistance and service calls included.
- Ability to add the cost of your Extended Service Contract into your financing
- Zero dollar deductible available. Pay nothing for covered RV repairs.
- Covered Nationally, up into Canada and Alaska.
- No out of pocket up front, the Warranty Company pays the Dealer/Service Facility direct
- Peace of mind with the ultimate in comprehensive coverage
Remember with new, more sophisticated technology comes complicated, and often costly, repairs. Even the most talented do-it-yourselfer may find it difficult to handle some aspects of modern RV repair. Warranties may not be for everyone, but they can be a cost-effective way to safeguard the investment you’ve made in your recreational vehicle, allowing you worry free travel plans.
Have a service contract already?
If you have service that you believe your service contract covers, just contact our service department to schedule service. We will coordinate with your service contract provider to complete and cover the neccessary repairs.