RV Quick Reference Guide
Service Contract Information
Gib’s RV offers Extended Service Contracts on most every RV we sell; motorized and towable. If you didn't purchase a service contract when you bought your RV, never fear! We often can get you into a service contract most any time during the duration of your ownership. Just see our finance manager for details.
With the Extended Service Contract from Gib’s RV you gain:
- Up to 7 years of coverage, with roadside assistance and service calls included.
- Ability to add the cost of your Extended Service Contract into your financing
- Zero dollar deductible available. Pay nothing for covered RV repairs.
- Covered Nationally, up into Canada and Alaska.
- No out of pocket up front, the Warranty Company pays the Dealer/Service Facility direct
- Peace of mind with the ultimate in comprehensive coverage
Remember with new, more sophisticated technology comes complicated, and often costly, repairs. Even the most talented do-it-yourselfer may find it difficult to handle some aspects of modern RV repair. Warranties may not be for everyone, but they can be a cost-effective way to safeguard the investment you’ve made in your recreational vehicle, allowing you worry free travel plans.