Used 2017 Heartland Prowler Lynx 25 LX
This Prowler Lynx travel trailer 25 LX by Heartland RV offers you a great space to call home when traveling. This unit features a rear bath layout, and sleeping for seven!
Step inside and find a sofa straight ahead through the entry door. There is open shelving along the outside wall where you can store your extra bedding as the sofa creates extra sleeping when needed. It also provides a separation between the front bedroom and rest of the unit. A curtain can be pulled at night to create a bit more privacy if you like.
In the front bedroom area find a queen size bed with storage on either side, plus more above the head of the bed also.
To the left of the entry door find a booth dinette with storage space above. The kitchen is opposite and includes a double sink, a three burner range, refrigerator, and pantry for dry and canned good storage.
The rear left corner offers a double bed with bunk above along the door side wall, plus a shirt closet for clothing storage. The rear right corner features a tub/shower, toilet, and vanity with sink, plus so much more!
Their staff is greatTheir staff is great. We love our new RV!!! - Scott
Our Price: $19,995
|29 ft 1 in
|10 ft 9 in
|6 ft 8 in
|Fresh Water Capacity
|Grey Water Capacity
|Black Water Capacity
|Number Of Bunks
|Double Door with Freezer
|6.3 cu ft
|LP Tank Capacity
|Water Heater Capacity
|Water Heater Type
|Number of LP Tanks
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Gib's RV Superstore is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @800-824-4388 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.