LocationCoos Bay, OR
1845 Ocean Blvd. NW
Coos Bay, OR 97420
Used 2020 Heartland Fuel 287
Heartland Fuel toy hauler 287 highlights:
- Dual Recliners
- Bay Window
- Master Suite
- Single Slide
- 16' 3" Garage
With its single slide and 16' 3" garage, this Fuel toy hauler proves to be an exceptional unit for bringing along your favorite outdoor toys and camping equipment. Because this unit can sleep eight people, you will also be able to bring along your family and friends to join in on the fun, and the full kitchen will give you all of the tools you need to keep everyone filled with delicious meals throughout the trip. Whether you're relaxing in one of the dual recliners, in front of the picturesque bay window as you catch up on some reading, or you're lounging on the sofa as you watch a movie on the LED TV, you will feel comfortable no matter where you are.
Fuel your passion for the RV lifestyle with the Heartland Fuel travel trailer or fifth wheel toy haulers! As a fresh, fun, and innovative option for those who like to be on the go and always adventuring, the Fuel toy hauler gives you a value-packed and spacious unit to accompany you as you explore the great outdoors. As the #1 manufacturer of toy haulers in the industry, Heartland knows just what you want when it comes to high-quality features and amenities, which is why they have included so many beneficial details in each of the Fuel toy haulers, like the cold crack resistant floor, the storage throughout, the stainless steel appliances, and residential shower with a seat. You will also find the 30 gallon fuel station and the heated and enclosed underbelly with forced heat to come in handy while you are camped out in the back woods and need to gas up your ATVs or dirt bikes.
Outstanding Customer Service!I purchased a used motorhome from Gibs. The people I dealt with, there, were very kind, knowledgeable and helpful. The customer service at Gibs is outstanding! - Anita from North Bend, OR
Our Price: $61,888
|Length||36 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 6 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||1400 lbs|
|Gross Weight||12800 lbs|
|Dry Weight||8760 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||3992 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||98 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||57 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||57 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||30 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||6000 lbs|
|Garage Size||16 ft 3 in|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||10 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI 110/12V|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|TV Info||LED TV|
|Awning Info||19' Power with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.