LocationCoos Bay, OR
1845 Ocean Blvd. NW
Coos Bay, OR 97420
Used 2020 Heartland Cyclone 4007
Heartland Cyclone toy hauler 4007 highlights:
- 13' Garage
- King Bed
- Outside Kitchen
Get ready to let the fun continue all weekend long with this triple slide out Cyclone 4007 toy hauler fifth wheel. The 13' garage features enough room for an ATV or several dirt bikes. With the handy half bathroom in the garage you can easily clean up without walking through the whole fifth wheel. The loft features additional sleeping space as well as the sofa, the electric bed in the garage, and the king bed in the private front bedroom. Also in the bedroom you can relax while warming up in front of the fireplace. When it comes time for dinner then you can decide whether you want to prepare your meal inside or at the outside kitchen. Go ahead and make the easy decision - come enjoy plenty of fun for your family when you choose to camp with this Cyclone toy hauler!
The Cyclone toy hauler fifth wheels by Heartland RV are not your ordinary toy hauler. These models have beautiful cabinets and plenty of comforts throughout such as high quality residential furniture, a 55” LCD HDTV flat screen TV, cable TV and satellite hook-ups, plus a separate DVD/CD/MP3 Bluetooth stereo for the garage and exterior. Along the exterior there are stunning graphics and you will enjoy the view out of the large bedroom picture windows. The two side awnings with LED lights provide plenty of shade during the day, and at night you can grab a snack, your camp chair, and enjoy visiting outdoors just a bit longer. The ultra-light ramp door allows you to easily load your off road toys. In the garage you will also find an electric rear screen, decorative chair rail, plus built-in overhead cabinets with an entertainment center and more!
Great people to work withThe friendly team, how they all worked together to make my purchase a smooth transition and that they are willing to keep it there till I am ready for pick up. all transactions were done via phone and mail, as I'm 2,000 miles from them - Mona from Granite Falls, MN
Our Price: $89,995
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||3665 lbs|
|Gross Weight||20000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||16620 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||3332 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||98 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||2|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|Garage Size||13 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|AC BTU||30000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 55" LCD HDTV|
|Awning Info||19' w/ LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.