LocationCoos Bay, OR
1845 Ocean Blvd. NW
Coos Bay, OR 97420
Used 2019 Heartland Wilderness 3250BS
Heartland Wilderness 3250BS travel trailer highlights:
- Private Bunkhouse
- U-Shaped Dinette
- Kitchen Island
- Dual Entry
- Outdoor Kitchen
This dual entry model features all the conveniences of home in a travel trailer unit that you can take anywhere you want. Just imagine the bunkhouse being a place that the kids will love to call their own, and includes a slide out with a set of bunk beds, and a third bunk is above a wardrobe/entertainment center. The kitchen provides everything you will need to prepare and cook food for your family including a kitchen island with storage. Another place you can cook your meals at is at the outdoor kitchen. Also having two slides in the main living and kitchen area, you will enjoy a spacious, relaxing time where ever you camp!
In any Heartland Wilderness travel trailer, you will find convenient interior features such as a deep bowl sink in the kitchen for easily cleaning the dishes, a 12 volt AM/FM/CD with indoor and outdoor speakers for entertainment, and a curvilinear roof for more head room. The exterior features include a laminated roof system which is fully walkable, Wide-Trax suspension and axle system, an enclosed and heated underbelly for four season of traveling, and a finished off pass-through storage for your larger camping items. Come choose the layout that works best for your family's camping lifestyle.
Very helpful!Excellent staff. Pleasant buying experience for our first RV! - Anonymous
Our Price: $31,995
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 6 in|
|Hitch Weight||702 lbs|
|Dry Weight||7746 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||1822 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||3|
|Available Beds||RV Queen|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||5100 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Tub/Shower Combo|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.