LocationCoos Bay, OR
1845 Ocean Blvd. NW
Coos Bay, OR 97420
Used 2019 Heartland Bighorn Traveler 37SS
Heartland Bighorn Traveler fifth wheel 37SS highlights:
- Four Slides
- Master Suite
- Kitchen Island
- Free-Standing Table
- LED HDTV
- Large Pantry
Enjoy tons of added space in this Bighorn Traveler fifth wheel because of the four slides that have been added. As dinner is being prepared on the kitchen island, you can choose to watch your favorite programs on the LED HDTV as you indulge in the delicious aromas coming from the three-burner range top, or you can play a friendly game of cards on the free-standing table with chairs while you wait. Because the slide that is located in the private master suite has an extended slide area, the bedroom is not only able to fit a king-size bed inside, but it is also left with enough wide-open space for you to feel comfortable whenever you need to get away from the rest of the trailer.
When you adventure out in a Heartland Bighorn Traveler full-profile fifth wheel, you will appreciate the 6-point hydraulic level-up as you set up camp for a weekend getaway or extended vacation. The electric awning with LED lighting offers protection from the hot sun during the day and extra light for hanging around the campsite in the evening. Inside of each Bighorn Traveler you will enjoy the class and style that the one-piece fiberglass shower and residential furniture add to the interior, and you won't believe how exceptionally helpful the central vacuum system will be for cleaning up unforeseen messes along the way.
Outstanding electrical specialistWe needed service on our Aqua-Hot unit that is located in the center of the undercarriage of our Monaco class A. The unit had to be serviced in the RV Park since we have been stationary for a couple of years. Cory was assigned the job and he determined that the unit had to be removed to evaluate the problem of leaking water and antifreeze. It was determined the leak had to be fixed by Aqua-Hot. - The from Bandon, OR
Our Price: $59,995
|Length||40 ft 2 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Int Height||7 ft|
|Hitch Weight||2645 lbs|
|Gross Weight||16000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||12905 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||42000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Residential Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||30000 btu|
|TV Info||LR LED HDTV|
|Awning Info||15' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.