LocationCoos Bay, OR
1845 Ocean Blvd. NW
Coos Bay, OR 97420
Used 2018 Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite 241 BH
Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailer 241 BH highlights:
- Rear Bunk Beds
- Private Bedroom
- Outside Kitchen
Come plan to make plenty of memories with your family while camping with this single slide out Sundance Ultra Lite 241 BH travel trailer. Mom and dad will enjoy the private front bedroom, and the kids will have their own space with the rear set of double bunk beds. Within the slide out along the roadside is the u-dinette where you can enjoy your meals and in the evening you may want to play a card game or two here. The outside kitchen features a two burner range and a sink. Also outside you will enjoy the shade from the 20' awning and more!
For a lightweight, smaller, and easier to manage travel trailer you will want a Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite. There are a variety of units to choose from and range from a single slide out ideal couples coach to a double slide out bunk house trailer that is perfect for any size family. Along the exterior there is a painted fiberglass front cap, aluminum wheels, and an outside shower where you can easily clean up before heading indoors. You will be impressed with the inside of each model. There are stainless steel appliances which include a 6 cu. ft. refrigerator, a 30" microwave, spring loaded hidden hinge cabinets, and LED lighting. For a relaxing time away from home, come choose to spend it with a Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailer!
Service department!We had a problem with refrigerator, went to Gib’s service department. They sent a technician to our RV site. Cory diagnosed the problem, got the part we needed. He came back very quickly and fixed the problem. Great job!!! - Kenneth from Gold Beach, OR
Our Price: $28,995
|Length||27 ft 7 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||10 ft 11 in|
|Hitch Weight||560 lbs|
|Gross Weight||7556 lbs|
|Dry Weight||5280 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2505 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||44 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||38 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||38 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||32|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Tub/Shower Combo|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.