LocationCoos Bay, OR
1845 Ocean Blvd. NW
Coos Bay, OR 97420
Used 2016 Heartland Bighorn 3760EL
Enjoy camping with family and friends in this Heartland Bighorn fifth wheel model 3760EL. This unit offers triple slide for added interior space, plus a convenient kitchen island, a king size bed, and more!
Step inside and see how spacious the main living area is with dual opposing slides. There is a dining table for two, and two swivel glider recliners in the slide to the immediate left as you enter. Along the rear wall find a flip and fold sleeper sofa with end tables that provides ample seating during the day and easily converts to additional sleeping for a couple of extra guests. You will also enjoy the overhead storage cabinets with decorative glass doors above the sofa.
The slide opposite the door begins near the sofa with an entertainment center which includes a pull-out desk area for a laptop, and a large flat screen TV. This slide also contains counter space, a three burner range, and refrigerator, plus plenty of overhead storage.
You will love the convenient kitchen island which features a double sink plus more counter space. You will also love the walk-in pantry, and closet that has been prepped for a washer and dryer just inside the entry door on your right.
Head up the steps just beyond the pantry and find a side aisle bath which features a shower with seat, a toilet, a large vanity with sink, plus linen cabinet. There is also a second entry door that leads directly into the master bedroom.
Once inside the bedroom which can be accessed from the hall or from within the bathroom you will find a spacious retreat to catch up on some sleep so you are ready for the next adventure. There is a king bed slide with memory foam pillow-top mattress and one nightstand within the slide. The slide also provides more walking around space inside the room. Opposite the bed is a dresser with two tall storage cabinets on either side. The front wall features a full wall wardrobe for your hanging clothes with storage drawers on each end, plus so much more!
Gib's RV Rocks!!!I researched trailer plans online until I found what I was looking for. They did not have this unit in stock, so they special ordered one in for me to look at. Now that is customer service! The day it rolled in my man Rick called and said stop by after work, it will be clean and ready to inspect. As promised, washed and dusted off. When I stepped in, I new this was my trailer, and this was my dealership. - Erik from Charleston, OR
Our Price: $59,900
|Length||40 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||2716 lbs|
|Gross Weight||16000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||13240 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||42000 btu|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.