LocationCoos Bay, OR
1845 Ocean Blvd. NW
Coos Bay, OR 97420
Used 2014 Heartland North Trail 22FBS
This Heartland North Trail model 22FBS features a single slide, rear bath layout, and all the amenities you need to be comfortable when you travel.
As you step inside you will see a sofa straight ahead which divides the living space from the bedroom. The front features a queen size bed with storage above, and nightstands and wardrobes on either side. You can pull a curtain to provide a bit more privacy at night across the unit behind the sofa.
A large slide-out dinette provides more interior walking space, plus plenty of room to enjoy meals, board games, or just hanging out. You can even turn the dinette into additional sleeping space by folding the table down.
Across from the dinette you have everything you need to prepare and cook food for your family. There is a pantry, three burner range, counter space and a double kitchen sink for food prep and cleanup. The overhead cabinet provide plenty of space for storing dishes and things. There is also a refrigerator on the opposite side near the u-shaped dinette.
The rear bathroom features a convenient angled shower, toilet, and sink. Plus you will find ample storage in the two linen cabinets, and so much more!
This North Trail travel trailer is also available in Caliber Edition.
Gib's is wonderful - Purchased 4 RV'sGib's RV Superstore has been wonderful. We have purchased 4 RVs over the years from them. Each time they have eagerly sought and found the RV we wanted. The service Dept. is highly trained. The Sales Dept. is eager to please. They work well as a team. Team member Melissa is a financial Guru. Would I recommend Gib's RV Superstore? The answer is a resounding YES! - Lance from Bandon, OR
Our Price: $17,995
|Length||29 ft 7 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||10 ft 2 in|
|Hitch Weight||325 lbs|
|Gross Weight||6900 lbs|
|Dry Weight||4695 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||36 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||37 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||37 gals|
|Furnace BTU||25000 btu|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.