Rent a Travel Trailer from the Beautiful Oregon Coast.
You'll feel right at home in your travels in a recreational vehicle without the frustration of having to make arrangements for time when you want to rest, eat, take in the sights, or whatever makes you feel good. You may come and go at your leisure when the time is right for you.
Driving your RV
RVs are as easy to drive as a large van or pickup truck. Only, a normal driver's license is required. All of our RVs are newer model motor homes with low miles. All are equipped with power steering, power brakes, automatic transmissions, and cruise control.
Gib's RVs include the following amenities:
- Kitchen area with dinette, range, microwave, refrigerator/freezer, and sink with hot and cold running water.
- Bathroom and shower.
- Comfortable sleeping areas with privacy curtains or shades, and one or more wardrobe closets.
- Thermostat-controlled heating and air conditioning.
- User manuals with operating instructions for all amenities
How to Rent an RV from Gib's
1. Call 1-800-824-4388 (locally 541 888-3424) to check on availability, as soon as you know the dates of your trip. The further ahead you call, the better chance we'll have the RV you want when you want it.
2. To secure your reservation, we need a deposit of $250.00, a completed application form, and an approved insurance binder (see below). The binder must arrive at our office at least five days before your pick-up date.
3. Pick up your RV at the agreed-upon time. We can pick you up if needed. Please allow about an hour to fill out forms and get an orientation to your RV.
4. Have a great trip! If you encounter any problems with your RV on the road, call our toll-free number.
5. On the last day, return your RV by the same time you picked it up. Make sure it's clean and fueled.
Renters must provide an insurance binder with $300,000 for liability and $100,000 for Property Damage, with a deductible of no more than $250 Comprehensive and $500 Collision. Gib's RV must be listed as additional insured. Not all insurance companies write binders, so it's important to check with your company well before your rental dates. You cannot rent an RV without an insurance binder. No exceptions!
- Renter and drivers must be at least 25 years old.
- Renter must have a valid driver's license and adequate identification.
- Renter must have a major credit card with at least a $500 credit limit.
- Roof storage and sitting or standing on the roof is not allowed at any time.
- Absolutely no smoking is allowed in Gib's RVs.
- Renter must have a break controller or have one installed.
- RV must not be driven on gravel, dirt or non-public roads. RV must not be driven in Alaska or Mexico.
Rental and mileage fees are due at time of pick up.
- 200 free miles per rental day.
- $0.43 per mile charged over free miles.
Rental Rates (Three night minimum.)
Motorhomes: $225 per night or $1295 for seven nights.
Travel Trailers: $95 per night or $595 for seven nights.
There is a four night minimum for holiday weekends.
Pickup and return can be done Monday thru Friday:
9:00am to Noon and 1:00pm to 4:00pm.
We cannot accept returns on the weekend.
You may cancel you reservation up to 5 business days prior to the pick-up date for a full refund of the reservation deposit, otherwise you will forfeit your deposit.
Your deposit cannot be credited toward rental fees, but will be refunded in full if the RV is returned clean and undamaged. Otherwise, the following charges will apply:
Cleaning: $ 50
Pet (w/approval): $ 50 (non-refundable)
You may fax the Rental Reservation Form to (541) 888-5302
Get Ready for the Time of Your Life !!!